The basic ozone unit for modern ozone therapy
- Easy and safe use through icon driven operating panel.
- Precise and reliable ozone concentration between 0 to 80 µg / ml by photometric ozone calibration.
- Compact and space saving design for flexible and mobile use.
- Closed system for major autohaemotherapy (vacuum control and ozone supply).
- Sterilizable syringe valve.
- Permanent system for water ozonozation available separately.
- Use of ozone resistant single use, sterile disposable material.
- Extra corporeal blood treatment (major and minor autohaemotherapy)
- Rectal ozone gas insufflation
- Syringe applications (i.m., s.c., i.a., etc.)
- Water ozonization
- Table top model, dimensions: 310 x 290 x 110 mm, weight: 4 kg
- Ozone concentration: 0 - 80 µg / ml
- Electrical data: 220 - 240 V, 50 - 60 cycles, 100 VA, Protection class I, Type B
How do you use medical ozone?
There are multiple ways to bring the activated oxygen to the place of the oxygen deficiency, like
- the suction bag or suction cup treatment for the skin,
- the subcutaneous injection (under the skin),
- the intramuskulär injection,
- the minor autohaemotherapy intramuscular injection,
- the major autohaemotherapy extracorporeal blodd therapy,
- the intra arterial injection,
- the intra articulare injection,
- the rectal ozone gas insufflation,
- the ozonized water,
- the ozonized olive oil.
Which application might be the one for you, is decided by your well trained physician.